Thursday, November 18, 2010

Fantasy Art for My Dining Room

The uber talented, Maria from Colour Me Happy, is asking on her blog about what we envision going up on a wall of our home someday. Immediately I thought of my dining room, and the blank wall above the buffet. Currently it looks like this:




I haven't come up with a place holder for this wall in part because I don't really mind it being blank right now, but also because what I really want to put there is this hotness:


Source

Yes, it's Kate Spade's pad, and no, I don't imagine I am going to be owning that art piece any time soon. Would it be too horrible if I admit I've considered DIYing it? Yes? Ok, well then I definitely have NOT considered doing that.


3 comments:

  1. It's beautiful and it would definitely cross my mind to DIY it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the orange. It kinda looks like that spin art stuff only bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could do it! Give it a try.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity