Thursday, April 14, 2011

New Kilim

I "won" this kilim on Ebay a couple of months ago for only $0.90 --which was only one thirtieth of the shipping from Turkey! (Still a good deal, I say) It took forevs to arrive, but it's here, and it's large. I like. It's got purple, gray, orange and red--my color scheme.  Now I just have to decide where it should go. The contenders are the girls' room, master bedroom, or playroom.

I'm realizing now how blurry these are, but I have to run so they'll have to do.



Every room is a playroom of sorts around here :)

7 comments:

  1. Whoa! is that 90 cents or $90? either way that is amazing! Can't wait to see where you place it.
    And thank you for the Stylish Blogger, meant to tell you yesterday.
    Xo
    Danika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, pretty colors. I've always been hesitant to order from foreign sellers on Ebay, so I'm glad to hear everything when smoothly. Love it, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great find! And what luck to find it on Ebay. I always get frustrated on there because I have the attention span of a 2 year old and hate flipping through all of the listings. Anywho, it will look great no matter where you put it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! someone's enjoying it already! Happy Easter Noelle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun is that, and your kids like it too!!
    x
    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity